TUFFIOM 36 Inch Manual Tile Cutter with Ergonomic Handle & Tungsten Carbide Cutting Wheel, Porcelain Ceramic Floor Tile Cutter Machine with Anti-Skid Feet and Removable Scale
- SMOOTH & MULTI-ANGLE CUTTING:The tile cutter has a durable and replaceable tungsten carbide cutting wheel with deep groove ball bearings.It can cut smoothly while ensuring the smooth cutting surface of the tile. What’s more, it is equipped with an adjustable scale, which can adjust the angle from 0° to 60°, fix the tiles and cut accurately.
- THICKENING I-SHAPED SLID TRACK: With thickening I-shaped slide, it is not easy to bend, strong and durable. The tile cutter is made of heavy-duty iron material, and both sides have movable shock-resistant support feet, which can be used to fix and stable ceramic tiles.It can ensure the stability and solidity of the cutting process without falling over easily.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE:Ergonomic curved non-slip plastic handle. The finger socket design on the surface of the handle can ensure anti-skid and the comfort sense during grip the cutting process, while also saving energy. In addition, the non-slip bottom protective cover and movable support feet can provide stability while protecting the ground and knives.
- SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT TILES:The movable support feet increases the maximum cutting versatility. The tile cutter can handle a variety of ceramic tile types. Such as ordinary floor tiles, polished tiles, ceramic tiles, ceramic floor and ceiling tiles. The manual tile cutter can cut diagonally to a maximum length of 36 inches.The cutting thickness is less than or equal to 0.5 inch (14 mm).
- EASY TO INSTALL:Almost no assembly is required. Only need to install 1 adjustable scale , 4 foot guards and 2 movable supporting feet. And equipped with detailed instructions, you can quickly assemble according to the instructions. At the same time, its portable design makes it easy to carry it anywhere. Whether it is a professional or a beginner, it can easily cut tiles. It is an ideal choice for home decoration.