Klein Tools NCVT-1 Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen, 50 to 1,000 V
The voltage tester detects voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires with no need for direct contact. A warning tone and red LED to alert you when voltage is detected.
Klein Tools NCVT-1 Offers
Keep the Klein Tools NCVT-1 Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen in your pocket for easy voltage detection on the go. The voltage test pen is ideal for use with light fixtures, switches, outlets, cables, and more. It features a high-intensity green LED that lights up when ready for use and a red LED and warning tone that alerts you when voltage is detected. The durable polycarbonate construction offers defense against damage caused by drops.
- High-intensity green LED illuminates when the tester is ready for use and helps light the work area
- Warning tone and bright red LED to alert the user when voltage is detected
- The discreet digital power button for easy operation
- Turns off automatically to preserve battery life
- Low-battery indicator and tester shutdown controlled via microprocessor
- Light, compact design with a pocket clip makes portability simple
- Drop protection offers defense against impacts