Bright-Way R32125UL 25-Foot Trouble Light with Metal Cage and Grounded Side Outlet – Indoor and Outdoor Use
- CONVENIENT 25′ CORD: You won’t have to constantly unplug the portable trouble light with cord and move it to a new outlet thanks to the heavy-duty 25′ cord.
- EASY USE: Includes a simple off/on switch situated at your fingertips and an easily visible orange cord for safe and convenient use when temporary lighting is required.
- GROUNDED SIDE OUTLET: A handy grounded side outlet lets you use this trouble light as an extension cord when other tools or appliances are close by.
- DURABLE METAL CAGE AND HOOK: The durable metal cage/bulb guard protects the light bulb from breakage. A built-in metal hook allows for hanging and hands-free convenience.
- USE WITH A 75 WATT BULB: This trouble light accommodates light bulbs up to 75 Watts (not included), so there will be plenty of light to illuminate your workspace.
Industrial-Quality Light with 25′ Cord – This rugged, industrial-quality trouble light with cord is designed for lasting durability. The heavy-duty 25′ cord overs extended reach that will limit the amount of unplugging you have to do. Whether used inside or out, this trouble light offers an easily portable way to bring light to just where you need it. Designed for Easy Use – A simple off/on switch on the handle allows you to quickly and easily turn the trouble light on and off. Its bright orange cord ensures maximum visibility, making it easy to spot in a variety of settings. Grounded Side Outlet – The light doubles as a convenient extension cord due to the handy grounded side outlet. Alternatively, you can connect multiple lights together to quickly and easily illuminate larger areas. Metal Cage and Hook – This trouble light is constructed with a sturdy metal cage that protect the light bulb from breakage. A built-in metal hook allow you easily hang it for hands-free use or to illuminate an area from higher up. 10 Amps, 125 Volts – This heavy-duty trouble light uses up to a 75 Watt bulb (not included), delivering ample light to any area that needs it. It is rated 10 Amps, 125 Volts and is ETL/cETL listed for safety.